Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Toy shop

We had Krissa's ballet recital this weekend and it was really cute. I have to admit by the end I was excited it was over. Mostly because people don't think it is cute when your one year old starts screaming bloody murder in the middle of the ballet:) Thanks for walking in the back with her Brian! Krissa did a great job and we were so excited that Grandma Ann got to come up and watch her.
Krissa and the flowers Dad and Brady gave her.
Krissa and Grandma Ann

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

We tried to take Kallie and escape early, but they wouldn't let us! They said that she needed to be there for the grand finale bow! It's just a long time to sit just to watch your child for 3 minutes...totally worth it though, of course!

Anne said...

That is so great that your mom was able to come and watch! I bet she loved that. That is so sweet that she got flowers. Looks like fun!

Ralaina said...

Kara, you look so pretty. Your blog is so fun, always something new. Krissa is a beautiful balerina!