Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bear hunting!


Brian set up a bear bait a few weeks ago and he finally got some pictures of the bear coming in to eat. Lucky me maybe I will have a bear rug on my wall to go with the fish:)
Brady's dirty face after riding in the ranger

















5 comments:

Just Us said...

So Nate tells me that this is not very far up Slaughterhouse. Now I have one more animal to fear coming to eat me, mountain lions and bears.

Jelina said...

Um...where is this bear bait? Is it really just up Slaughterhouse!? That is crazy! Keep us posted.

madsens said...

wow- that's crazy. That's amazing.

Kara said...

Its about 9 miles up slaughterhouse from our house.

Anne said...

I hope that I don't have to have one of those in my house. It is hard enough keeping the place clean with 4 boys and all this dirt around. The last thing I need are a bunch of dead animal helping it look dirty! Good Luck! :O)