Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting to know you (in pictures)

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite candy?

3. What is your relationship status?
4. Favorite color? yellow
5. Celebrity crush? I know he is alot older than me there is just something about him:)

6. Favorite band? Gwen Stefani

7. Favorite movie? Any movie I can sit through with kids being quiet or any movie brian and I have seen without the kids in the theater
8. Family pets? and no brian isnt a family pet. (these are just the pictures i found.)

9. The state you were born in?

10. Your occupation?
11. Describe what you look like! Pass!
12. What kind of car do you drive?

13. Favorite TV show?


3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oooo, that was fun! I really liked it!

Norris Fam said...

I'm totally with you, what is it about George Straight that makes your heart flutter??? Love him!

Just Us said...

Number 2 is thanks to me huh?