My family in 1986(Dad,Darin,Tiff,Me,Ray, Mom


If you were to climb in these hills you would find many pretend houses and phones made out of rock that me and my sister created. And yes there were mountain lions around. I still wonder where my parents were when I was playing in the mountains all day.


The view from my front porch. The kids in this picture are my nephew Quade (now 12),my niece Jamie (now 16), and my nephew shad (now 15).

2 comments:
Love the pictures! I remember making crazy houses in the mountains too. We always played in the mountains when we would brand cows down by your house. As a kid you really don't need much more than an imagination to have a good time! :O)
Those are cute pictures of your family. It was nice to see your dad. It seems like it was just yesterday when we were playing in the mountains and your yard :) Fun memories!
Post a Comment