Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting to know my blogging buddies!

I got this tag off of my friend Kristin's blog and I thought it was kinda cute. So here goes

1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people

When did you first meet the first person on your list? The first time Brian took me home to meet his parents. Since Larry is my brother in law.

What do you like about the third person on your list? Holly is a very fun person to be around and she usually has some pretty good gossip:) Also she was my boss for one summer and she was a great one.

What do you like best about the seventh and eighth people on your list?-I like April because she is great when it comes to keeping our girls in touch and she is a wonderful friend and mother. I like Marin because she is always so happy and it tends to rub off on me even if I'm in a bad mood. She is also a great friend and a wonderful mother.

How long have you known the ninth person on your list?-I would say I have know Tracy for at least 9 or 10 years she was once my sisters neighbor in salt lake.

What impresses you about the twelfth and thirteenth people on your list?-I am very impressed that Jen and Skip have traveled the places they have gone. Heck I haven't even been on a plane. Terrie is my mom-in-law and I'm impressed with her because she was able to leave an abusive relationship when she had 3 small boys and managed to raise them and 2 other boys to be great people. She is also a great mom in law and would do anything for her family.

What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list?-Sadly I don't have to many memories of Bethany she is my sis in law but we have only been together a handful of times. I just remember her always being so happy and she is always good at telling it like it is. I love that about her.

No comments: