Friday, May 30, 2008

Girls night out!

We went out last night for a girls night out for my birthday. I didn't take pictures but I stole these from my friend. (Thanks Amy) Although there were a few of me I chose to leave them out because well they weren't my best moment. We had tons of fun talking about of all things, big foot, aliens and ghosts. Among other things we were sworn to secrecy over. It was a blast other than all the cake and coke I ate kept me up until midnight. It didn't help that I was thinking of the ghosts, and aliens:) Thanks Girls it was great.
Kristin, Marin, Carrie (giving crazy eyes)
UL-Shalece and Marin. UR-Jelina and Carrie
LL-Shalece LR- Kristin giving the evil eye:)
UL-Amy UR-Carrie (hiding) and Marin
LL-Carrie,Marin, Amanda LR- Jelina and Me
All 9 of us were stuffed in Shaleces sequoia.

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

K you need to explain that in the top picture we are giving crazy eyes. Otherwise people might think we are wierd lookin people who have wierdo eyes. Last night was a blast!