Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blowing Bubbles

I just loved this picture of the kids and Brian blowing bubbles. The look on Krissa's face just cracks me up:)

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

"I am living in my own private Idaho"! Oh I am sooo putting this on my blog! It immediately cheers me up, right from the oo oo oo oo oo oo oo's!

Your family is so darn cute...have I mentioned that lately?

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

"I am living in my own private Idaho"! Oh I am sooo putting this on my blog! It immediately cheers me up, right from the oo oo oo oo oo oo oo's!

Your family is so darn cute...have I mentioned that lately?

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hmmm, I guess that one deserved two posts....sorry 'bout that! :)

Just Us said...

So cute! Looking at the picture I can totally hear Krissa's laugh in my mind. She has the cutest, most contagious laugh. I love it!

Anne said...

Aren't you loving the warmer weather. Well, I guess we aren't that warm yet. We did have snow two days ago, but I know it has to be coming soon! :O)