Monday, May 5, 2008

A couple of firsts!


Brady waiting for his kindergarten screening. (I can't believe my little boy will be going to kindergarten. sniff sniff)

Paislee facing forward in her car seat. The first time she rode this way I was going to Hailey and she giggled and talked all the way there. Almost like she was saying "so this is what you people have been looking at."

Pailsee bugging Brady while he is trying to get some zzz's

This one I just had to share because she was sleeping so peacefully with her little binky and clutching her little luvy blanket.

6 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I love, love when babies get to face forward in the car. So much nicer for everyone! Is she trying to walk yet?

Kara said...

Just walking around the couch. Iam in no hurry for her to walk. Then I will just have to start chasing her:)

Anne said...

Very Cute! Those firsts can be sooo exciting and yet so hard. We had kindergarten testing too. It is very crazy to think that they are old enough to go to school. Everything changes when they start going to school. Congratulations to Paislee on being able to face forward. When is her birthday? Love the sleeping picture. So Sweet! :O)

Kristin and Jay said...

Ooh! I canNOT wait for Ashlynn to face forward. Only one more month!! Hooray! The sleeping picture is precious =)

Kara said...

She will be one on the 19th of may!

trina said...

Cute, cute! Every single picture is so cute! This blog thing is pretty cool! I've got to learn how! I'm turning Chezney forward in her carseat soon! I know she will love it, they always do! Love the girls in black and white dresses!