
I got home from girls night out on Thursday and happened to notice that my house phone said "no line" on it. I asked Brian and he said "I don't know but I haven't been able to get on the Internet either." I said did you check to see if your dog chewed on the wire. He said no. Well needless to say we went outside to find the dog had ripped out the phone wire from the side of the house. Brian said we either kill the dog, send him to training, or see if qwest needs a phone wire sniffing dog. So the next morning Brian drove Mowgli to burley for a little dog training 101. I told the dog that he better never miss with a woman's Internet connection again. One happy thing about it is Brian has a thousand more patience than me and figured out the wiring to hook up our phone. When I gave up just looking at it. I swear he can fix anything.

Mowgli had to spend the night in his kennel. Which hasn't happened in a long time.
5 comments:
I am sorry to laugh, but that is funny! Well, I laughed right after I cried...YOU HAD A GIRLS NIGHT WITHOUT ME???? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! HMPH!
Amy you know we had a girls night....we tried to get you to come!!! Except Kara said Saturday and I wasn't there for one on a Saturday, so maybe I wasn't there either =(. But aren't dogs fun? Heh heh! My patio furniture has chew marks all over it from my darn dogs...and I can't even tell you how many times we had to fix the fence in Oregon. They would actually eat it!! Good times =)
Girls night...where? when? why didn't I hear about it? I haven't left yet!!!
Ok its a miss print i meant thursday!! So everyone was invited. Mystery solved.
How fun! Isn't it funny the things that dogs can figure out. I don't suppose they do it to be mean, maybe they just get bored being a dog? I don't know, but glad you were able to get it fixed!
Post a Comment