I had a great day today. First my sister sent me this cute recipe box she made along with an olive garden gift certificate (yummy). She also sent this decorative P that I have been looking for. Brian and the kids paid for a pedicure this weekend and took me to dinner and baskin robbins tonight. And to top it all off I got a great hair cut and color from shalece (I will get even shalece). I also got calls from my friends (and Amanda watched my kids while I got my great hair cut) and all in all in wasn't to bad to be a year older. Oh who am I kidding It sucks being 30:)
4 comments:
I'm soooooo glad it's your birthday so we can have a GNO on Thursday! I didn't realize this was #30, yay for you!
YAY! Happy Birthday! Can't wait for tomorrow night!
OH MAN! I totally need to find one of those cars for mal! She would LOVE it too! That is a really sweet deal!
Happy Birthday!!! I think I saw you at the mall! I was with Kerry and Katie and we saw Brady and Krissa. Then by the time I found where you were I was getting up to say hi and you were gone. You are fast!! I heard 30 is the new 20 by the way =)! I hope I can make it tomorrow. I am in need of a Birthday dinner! =) Happy Birthday again!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a GREAT day! :O) That is good for everyone to pamper you once in a while. Cute car, my mom has one and my boy's have all LOVED it!
Post a Comment