Today was Brady's preschool graduation. It was pretty cute other than the visit from the creepy old people clowns. haha Sorry they were cute but a little looonnnng. Brian said he had 911 on speed dial in case one of them needed it. The kids loved it though. At the end the teacher took each kid and told a little about them and then asked what they wanted to be when they grow up. She said they called brady smiley because he was always smiling. And when he was asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said "Spiderman". Which was funny but compared to some of the other answers it was almost believable. One little girl said she wanted to be a tomato another said a pickle. Go figure. I did get a little sad and teary eyed at the end which I wasn't expecting. My little boy is growing up!
Brady's friends Sydney and Colton
3 comments:
YOU ARE FAST!
How fun! I can't believe the year is ending either. It seems like I missed May. His mom probably has him laughing all the time at home, so he has a habit of smiling. Do you tell jokes all the time at home? I do remember you were good at that! CONGRATULATIONS Brady!
SO cute! I love that age!
Oh and the picture of Preston CRACKS me up! That is a funny face!
Post a Comment