
I'm making this cake for paislee for her birthday and I really want your opinion on the colors I should do it in. I'm adding a picture of what the cake looks like with the colors they provided and the colors I bought along with the sprinkles and everything. I'm thinking of putting the big dot sprinkles in the middle of the circles in the wings but from there I'm not sure what colors to do the body, wings all of that. I ask Brian and he says I don't know it doesn't matter does it. Anyway I need some advice and I would appreciate any and all you can give me.
6 comments:
Well, I don't know how helpful I will be, but maybe do the blue. Then keep the wings yellow and do the little line up and over and then the dots in the spots that are red and either green or pink or the dots in the bottom.
Alright, so I can't even picture it, would that look good? I bet whatever you do will be awesome! YOu are great at this stuff!
I like the pink and green. Although the purples in different hues is darling too. I'm sure whateever you do will get eaten; I mean look great!!
I like the pink and green with different hues of pink. If you go to bakerella.com she made the cutest flowers out of candy melts and put them on top of cupcakes. I don't know if this would work for this cake but you should look for future projects. I love Bakerella!
Not sure why you're asking for our advice, you're the pro!!!
Love the sprinkles!
I like the last picture. Is that pink and brown? With the colorful sprinkles in the dot would be darling! I really don't know, I'm not that creative =). But out of the three little pictures on the package I like the last one. But whatever you do will be so cute!!
Before I even looked at the picture I was going to say it should be white wings with purple and yellow accents.
Post a Comment