Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our little monkey



Paislee loves to eat. In this picture she had just finished eating her dinner so I put her in the living room with her sippy cup and went back in to eat dinner. Well five seconds later she is under my chair begging for food. Good thing thunder thighs look good on a baby:)

3 comments:

Anne said...

She is too cute! Don't you love it when their little personalities start to come through!

Kristin and Jay said...

I wish so bad that Ashlynn had the appetite that Paislee has!!! I fight with her every night (and morning and lunch) to eat dinner. And then tonight after 45 minutes of fighting and shoving stuff in her mouth I was satisfied she had ate enough. Then when she was having a bottle before bed she had a humongous burp that resulted in everything I had just fought with her to eat on her bedroom floor. Can I say frustrating!!!

Kristin and Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.