Monday, May 19, 2008

Boating

We took the boat out and it was great. The kids mostly went for the treats and because we ate lunch on the boat. But they did have fun. Paislee was even pretty good until the teddy grahams weren't cutting it anymore. She was a trooper for a good couple of hours. I hadn't been on the boat for along time because last summer I was either pregnant or had a small baby. It was really nice and I'm looking forward to more boating this summer.










5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! How fun! By the way...you are lookin so good! You are TINY!! Smokin Hot KARA! :)

madsens said...

looks like fun. We went boating a little last year, and I get so nervous with the kids on board that i'm no fun at all. We'll see if I relax any this year or if I"m just more crazy cause the third kid can walk around this year.

Kristin and Jay said...

How on earth did you get Paislee to keep that hat on =). She has it on in every picture, very impressed! Looks like fun!

Kara said...

I don't know how she kept it on. She just doesnt seem to care that things are on her head. As long as something to eat is going in her mouth:)

Anne said...

How FUN! I love the first picture with all of the kids. Paislee doesn't look like she wanted to have her picture taken right then. Glad your weather is warming up too! :O)