Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another twilight movie preview


Here is another twilight movie preview. Also The Host another stephenie meyer book was released today.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429578

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

OH my gosh!! I am dying! Except I am a little nervous to see them hunt, since they never really said much about it in the book. And it might put into perspective how they are really animals/vampires. But I am so excited I can't even stand it! Carrie....if you are moved by then you HAVE to fly back to have our girls night out on December 12th!!!!!!

Norris Fam said...

I was a little nervous about who they cast as Edward but I actually thought he looked really cute in that preview! So cool...oh and don't worry I will soooo be here with all of you on opening night no matter what!

Anne said...

I love Brady's comment. It must be a boy thing, because my boy's have been saying stuff like that for years. One time, the thought was so upsetting to them that they even cried. I am sure they will all change their minds in a few years though. It is interesting that they can make those connections at such a young age. Very cute!

Just Us said...

This is the only reason I will be happy to see winter come again. I am so excited I can barely stand it.