I couldn't believe it when I put this outfit on Paislee that is a 2T and looked at Krissa's baby book to see how old she was when she wore it. She was 2 1/2. Paislee weighs 23'6 , Krissa weighed 25 at 2 years old. Paislee was 19 lbs at 6 months, Krissa was 19 lbs at 1 year. I guess its a good thing I went through the 2T clothes a little early for my chunky monkey:)
isn't it funny how the second time around the sizes on clothes aren't that great of a guide. My second girl is wearing clothes at 1 and 1/2 that my first girl wore at 3
I've told you before, Kallie always wore clothes 2x her actual age...Paislee is just following in her footsteps. Kallie is FINALLY wearing 7-8 slim in her jeans, so they eventually do grow out of their chunkiness!
OUTGROWN ASHLYNN??!! Oh my heck, now that is sayin' something!
You might laugh, total blonde moment. I looked back and forth between the top two pictures of Paislee trying to figure out which was Krissa. :) Then I scrolled down and about spewed Diet Pepsi all over my computer! That IS FUNNY! I can't believe that is the same outfit!
4 comments:
K that is not seriously the same outfit! That cracks me up!!! Paislee has now passed Ashlynn! She is a little chunky monkey =)
isn't it funny how the second time around the sizes on clothes aren't that great of a guide. My second girl is wearing clothes at 1 and 1/2 that my first girl wore at 3
I've told you before, Kallie always wore clothes 2x her actual age...Paislee is just following in her footsteps. Kallie is FINALLY wearing 7-8 slim in her jeans, so they eventually do grow out of their chunkiness!
OUTGROWN ASHLYNN??!! Oh my heck, now that is sayin' something!
You might laugh, total blonde moment. I looked back and forth between the top two pictures of Paislee trying to figure out which was Krissa. :) Then I scrolled down and about spewed Diet Pepsi all over my computer! That IS FUNNY! I can't believe that is the same outfit!
Post a Comment