Friday, May 9, 2008

Paislee 1 year pictures




My friend Amanda called to see if I wanted to do Paislee's one year pictures today and luckily she had just woken up from a nap. So we went over to her house and she took them. They all turned out so cute I have no idea how i will choose. Thanks a ton Amanda!!

6 comments:

Just Us said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe she is going to be one!

Baum Family said...

What cute pictures, I love the flower pot that is too cute..Paislee is a doll, your friend did a great Job is she a professional? I'm impressed with both picture and paislee lol
Krissa is very cute as well makes a great spainish doll, she looks so much like you, funny how life works out like that..lol

Kristin and Jay said...

She is so darling! Wow, time has flown by. Cute shirt, if I do say so myself =). And good job Amanda, you've got some talent!

Defa's said...

Pretty as a picture Paislee!

Anne said...

How cute! I am very impressed. I must admit that I have gotten worse at the picture thing the more kids I have. I am just a tad bit behind! Love the pictures and the little smile!

Ralaina said...

She has such pretty blue eyes! Those picutures are so so cute! What a lucky girl to have Grandma Ann at her birthday party ;)