
Krissa has done nothing but nag Grandma Ann to jump rope with her when she gets home from school. So I thought I would video it. My mom can actually jump 100 times in a row. Can you do that? Because I can't. My mom is good for me. Everyday she has had me walking or biking somewhere. And yes she can walk faster than me to. I need to get into shape:)
6 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? OH my heck I am so impressed! :) And barefoot too! Send her my way when you are done with her would ya...I could use someone to push me out of the house during the day! :)
How is the Host by the way??
Im loving the host!
Good job Momma!
Wow! I am impressed! I don't know that I can do that either. It has been sooooo long. I tend to do everything slow, but I do get there or get it done eventually. :O) Have fun with your MOM!
That is fabulous! what an awesome grandma i just love your mom :)
Post a Comment