We went tubing on the Rock port Reservoir yesterday and it was a blast. Even for me the one that can't swim and is afraid of water.
This is as close as krissa got to getting in the tube. She was having nothing to do with getting in the water and being pulled by the boat. My little brave soldier!
Look at me being brave in the tube. I went by myself a couple of times and only fell off once. I do have to say I was a little nervous brian kept telling me to lay back and float. But I still had a small panic attack. And I wonder why Krissa is scared of everything. I have to admit I loved being in the water once I was in. Maybe someday I will take adult swimming lessons.
Brady loved tubing and loved it even more when he got to go by himself. He is the only one that never fell off. He just kept raising is little thumb to tell us to go faster!
Paislee was either helping daddy drive or sitting on the bottom of the boat eating gold fish. Overall she was a little trouper.
Apparently when you drive a boat with a tuber behind you. You shouldn't let slack in the rope and then go fast. I dumped Brian in the water but he is a great swimmer and took it all in stride. He got back in the boat and looked and me and said "Your turn"! He was nice to me though I did go again and he didn't even try anything funny!
Brian swimming to the boat. Sorry babe!
5 comments:
Your page is so cute, Looks like you happy in your new home. I'm a water chicken too, I'll take lessons with you.
It looks like you had fun! I am not that fond of water myself!!!! Jared's wife is a little fish. They go skiing all the time with her brother. She has been wake boarding this summer and she is due in October. There go all my reasonings for not participating in things when I am pregnant. Glad that Brian can swim and didn't get revenge. Cute family! :O)
That looks so fun! Can we do that when I come to visit?
Maybe Brady could help Colton become a little braver. He'll get in the tube and keep putting his thumb DOWN to go slower until he finally gives up in fear.
sounds like alot of us from tabby aren't to into water. I have fun once I get in. If i'm not to worried about the kids.
Post a Comment