Monday, August 18, 2008

7 Quirky things about me...

I got this off one of my friends blogs. I thought it was fun so I here I go naming 7 things that are quirky about me!

1. I have a serious sickness about being on time. Usually I'm about 10 minutes early, it drives most people crazy.
2. I get a serious high from organizing things. I cant help but be happy after I have organized a cupboard or closet.
3.I hate the sound of anything touching sand paper. And if I touch it I want to throw up.
4. I also hate the feel of flour.
5. I enjoy mowing the lawn. I think it is because I have my ipod and I get to be alone without any noise (except for music) for a good 30 minutes.
6.I am very jumpy. Brian has scared me numerous times during our marriage. (He never seems to get tired of trying to scare me) Probably because it is so easy.
7.I love to get packages in the mail. If brian beats me to the mail he opens all the packages and checks who it is all from before handing it to me. (Just to drive me crazy=)

I tag anyone who is reading this!

No comments: