Friday, August 8, 2008

"Breaking Dawn"


Did anyone finish their book yet? I finished yesterday and I loved, loved, loved it! If you finished it or are still reading it. How did you like it?

5 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

I would totaly tell you where I am at, but I don't want to ruin for anyone who might read this comment. Lets just say she is about to do something for the first time after something finally happened. Does that make any sense to you =) Anyways, I am loving it! And I talked to Jeni today and she is at the part where she gets a bump =). hah! Am I being sneaky at all? Anyways, I will definitely let you know what I think when I get finished. And guess what? We actually have a sno shack here! Hallelujah!!

Norris Fam said...

I just got it, but I decided to wait to start until Dan heads back to Idaho. I don't want to be a bad (ignoring him) wife because I'm too into the book.

I know Maren finished it already and was dying to talk to someone about it! Call her!

Baum Family said...

Ours is still in the mail it was suppose to be here the day it was realeased NOT! Amanda is reading her freinds so they are letting me have it next..

Defa's said...

I loved it. I was glad to be done with it so I could get on with my life. I started thinking I could read peoples minds and stuff..

Abbie said...

The other comments are interesting. I hesistate to comment because I was very disappointed with this book. Eclipse is definitely my favorite of the series and everyone I have talked too didn't like Breaking Dawn either. It read like an epilogue...not her best book in my opinion. Very predictable