I took paislee for her 15 month check today. She weighs 25'11 and is 31 inches long.
Here a few things she can do:
-Give kisses
-Repeat just about anything we say (as long as she wants to)
-Throw tantrums (I think the terrible twos are starting early)
-Stand at the pantry and repeat cacker(cracker) until someone gets up to get her one!
These are just some of the things I could think of. We are so happy we have our little paislee. She is getting to be quite the little character. What would we do without her?
Paislee giving kisses (well practically making out) to her baby!
4 comments:
Where has the time gone? I remember the day you called me and told me you were pregnant. She is so stinkin cute.
That is cute! It is amazing how quickly they learn things!
She is getting so big! And is only an inch shorter than Ashlynn! She is growing like a weed =)! I can't believe she talks so much. We still can't understand ANYTHING Ashlynn is saying although she is jabbering ALL the time! She is such a cutie making out with her baby =)
I think that is probably my favorite age, when you start to see their little personality coming through. She is such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment