The bus driver
I have been reading lots of my friends blogs about how they are worried about their kids riding the school bus. So I have made sure to ask my kids when they get home how the ride was and if everything went ok. Well today I asked brady and he said "Well the bus driver told us to sit ir (our) asses down." I said were you standing up and he said "yes but he shouldn't say that woid (word)." Which is true but I do think that brady was happy to have a free pass to swear!
6 comments:
Yeah, not really all that OK! Why is it that every bus driver, except Karen Hunt seems to have a bit of a stick up....well, let's just say a problem?!
And I would be a little concerned with the temperment of said bus driver! Because they know they shouldn't talk to the kids that way, but apparently their patience was a little short that day! YIKES! :)
I love how honest little kids are. These dumb adults should know they aren't going to be able to get away with much, kids tell. I remember Sammi's Kindergarten teacher saying how much she hears about the kids homelife. That could be good or it could be bad. I love that Brady told you.
K what? I would be so mad if a bus driver said that to my kid. Although I think you have got to be crazy to want to be a bus driver anyways!!
Sounds like a grumpy old man. I would have been hiding my laughing face if my kid came home saying that! Then I would've been annoyed. Isn't it usually the kid the year or two older teaching bad words!! ha hA
Hello...tender young ears around! What the heck was he thinking? What's wrong with saying 'sit your butts down'? Yikes!
I defense of the bus driver. Krissa told me he said "sit your butts down" But brady was pretty admant that he said the other. So who knows. Maybe Brady just wanted to swear=)
Post a Comment