Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Krissa's first day of school!



Today was Krissa's first day of school. When we asked if she was excited she would just say she was nervous. I am sad to see her go because she is my little helper. I think she actually enjoys helping me take care of paislee. She wanted to ride the bus, but also wanted me to walk her to her class so I put her on the bus and then followed her in my truck. One thing that I thought was cool about this school is that they told us at back to school night that they would have a dentist come in for the second graders and give them sealants free of charge. I thought that was pretty cool. Hopefully krissa will cooperate!




Krissa got to ride the bus with her little neighbor friend Jake. (middle left) Although they both said the ride was a little long.

5 comments:

Defa's said...

Krissa you look so pretty! You are going to have the best year!

Just Us said...

I love the hair cut Krissa! I hope you had a great first day of school. We love and miss you beautiful girl!

Anne said...

Can you believe the summer is over? I don't remember it even starting! I am not sure I am excited to be back in school. I hope that she has a GREAT day! :O)

Amanda said...

Her hair is DARLING! Wow she looks old. Couches in class, nice...

Ralaina said...

Krissa is such a pretty girl, very cute outfit. It sounds like a very nice school!