Friday, August 15, 2008

Out with the old in with the new!

Brian decided to upgrade his boat. He finally sold his 4-wheeler and traded in his boat for a boat we can all love. He loves the boat and I love to see him happy. He deserves something fun, even if I have to park outside=) Here are some pictures of our previous boats.

This little aluminum boat (which I think I got in once. Can you blame me, does it look stable to you?)

This was our last boat. Which was great except it was getting a little crowded with one more little child running around.
The new boat. It has 5 seats and is a lot wider than our other boat was.
One thing I love about this boat is the seats that krissa and brady are in fold down for more room to move around.

The kids thought it was fun to leave the front cover on the boat and ride in there. As windy as it was I think they had the right idea.
Bottom left- Brian pretending to drive in the driveway=)
Bottom right- My favorite feature the radio=)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I told you you'd find some way to spend that rental $$. Savings-HA!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOW FUN! Isn't it great to live in a place where you have much easier access to lakes you don't have to wear a wet suit in?!

Norris Fam said...

You guys are so good about getting out and doing fun things together as a family. You know that boat is going to get a lot of good use! Looks fun!

And thanks for the Twilight notice...my birthday is the day before and there's nowhere I'd rather spend my b-day than with all of my favorite Idaho friends!

Anne said...

How fun! I can definitely see why you didn't ride in that first boat much....I wouldn't either!