And I use the term my baby loosely. Because lately my baby has had a severe daddy's girl complex. He went fishing last sunday so I was the only one here to get here out of her crib when she woke up. Well I walk in hold out my hands she totally ignores me and looks out in the hall yelling "DaDa". What a little stinker. Honestly though it is so sweet how much she loves her daddy. I just think I should get a little props since I did carry her for 9 months all the while throwing up and feeling yucky the entire time. Oh well maybe next week she will be my baby again!
You gotta love these pig tails! I just couldn't get over how cute she was with pig tails.
6 comments:
Love the pigtails! That is very cute! I haven't had one that wanted just mom or dad yet. It would be bad though, I mean we do everything for them! Good luck!
She is a cutie that's for sure!
I've been thinking and missing you lately...don't you think Okland could send you guys down here too? Imagine how happy your sis would be, not to mention Jeni and I!
I can't believe how big she is. She looks like a little girl not a baby with those pigtails.
Maci was telling me this morning how much she misses Krissa. I agree with Carrie, I think Okland should send you here.
I would gladly go to st george. Can't nate put in a word or something=) Krissa misses maci too. She always asks when we are going to st george to see her=(
Love the pigtails. I love Brady's quote about why God made lakes. What a cute profound little guy!!
She is adorable. I really like when my kids love their daddy too even though it hurts a little:)
p.s. we are camping on the fish lake this weekend if you want to head over. Does Brian bow hunt?
Post a Comment