Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camping, Swimming,Boating


We went to starvation reservoir this weekend with Brian's family. We had a great time boating, camping, fishing, and playing on the beach. The only down fall was Brian and I sleeping with the baby and her waking up several times in the middle of the night just to look at us and say hi repeatedly. Good thing she is really cute during the day=)

L- Brady's little head as he jumped off the boat into the water. (I know he had a life jacket on but I still thought he was pretty brave)
R-Brians mom Terrie cutting Grandpa Shawns pants into shorts so he could go swimming. I kept telling him that with his shorty shorts and his dew rag he looked like a village person! He knew I was just joking. But it was still fun to sing the YMCA every time I saw him!

The kids playing on the beach, trying to jump the waves!



Brian jumping into the water. I would give that dive or cannon ball a 10!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Just Us said...

That looks like alot of fun, especially to be with family. I miss mine.
Hey, how do you get four pictures in one frame? I don't know how to do all this fancy stuff. Mine just line up exactly the same everytime.

Kara said...

Hey Jeni click on the little rainbow thing at the bottom of my post its a program called picasa, its free and it has all those little cool things you can do and you can post it right from there to your blog=)

Anne said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend! Don't you love sleeping with the babies when they wake up and just want to know you are there. I don't think I have gotten much sleep on any of the camping trips that we have taken this year! Lots of fun though!

madsens said...

fun stuff. Hey remind me where starvation is. is it the one by duchesne? Got to get all the fun in you can before summer's over. THis weekend we've been getting crazy rain storms. and only like 56 degrees. so our summer seems gone.

Norris Fam said...

No sitting around being bored at the Peatross house...always out and about doing something fun! Your kids are going to have such GREAT memories of their growing up years! Looks like fun in the sun, drink it up while you can...and then come visit when you're snowed in!