of my family up for a barbecue last night it turned out to be a lot of fun. The only ones who weren't there was Shad (Rays son, evidently the fair is funner than a barbecue at my house haha) Jamie (Darins daughter she had to work) Marco (he was at work too) and Jacee (tiffs son because well he is in hawaii lucky boy). It was great to get together we don't do it as often as we should. Thanks for coming guys it was a blast! Brooklyn and Paislee (Brooklyn is 2 years older and wears the same size in clothes. I think paislee may need a diet) Brooklyn Ray and Jeanie Darin and Tamera Quade on the far left, Kamrie on the far right.
Brian, Mom, and Tiff
Quade
Nathan, Krissa, and Brady (through the Gazebo screen)
I bet you are loving being closer to your family, despite the separation of your friends. It looks like a great time! Your house looks really nice too! Is the deck connected to the gazebo? Glad you had a good time.
Oh my gosh that is Mike! I had to blow up the picture. He is still pretty cute isn't he. :)he he. Your brothers are so cute I am happy for them with their new women:) Your house looks pretty awesome! Your blog is darling!
2 comments:
I bet you are loving being closer to your family, despite the separation of your friends. It looks like a great time! Your house looks really nice too! Is the deck connected to the gazebo? Glad you had a good time.
Oh my gosh that is Mike! I had to blow up the picture. He is still pretty cute isn't he. :)he he.
Your brothers are so cute I am happy for them with their new women:)
Your house looks pretty awesome!
Your blog is darling!
Post a Comment