Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming lessons!

The kids finished swimming lessons today and for once it wasn't to painful. (Well except paislee running around screaming most of the time). Krissa didn't even cry this year and she was actually excited to go to lessons. Maybe just maybe she is getting over her fear! I know I was just excited to have swimming lessons cost 23 dollars a kid instead of 40 dollars a kid like I paid last year in Idaho.

Gotta love the goggles!

Krissa actually doing what the teacher tells her to do. Before now she would just sit there and say "I don't want to". I was so proud of her!





The kids got a certificate and some swedish fish. Im pretty sure all they cared about was the swedish fish!

5 comments:

Baum Family said...

They do have great (cheap) lessons there ..It's such a cool place, wish I lived as close as you..shayne's taking lessons their on saturdays, he has one more left, I think I'm make him go another 4 weeks he's a bigger baby than me..lol.. I took him in Duchesne and he hated it there, it cost 50.00 for 4 days..

Ralaina said...

Congrats Brady and Krissa, looks like an awesome pool!

Tina said...

Kara Thomas! Of course I remember you! Your kids are so cute!!! I agree that the only bad part about Twilight is that it is over!!! But at least we have the movie to look forward to now! I'm gonna add you as a friend...hope thats okay. It so nice to find Tabby people on here.

madsens said...

Hey where is that pool? it looks amazing. glad the kids had fun

Abbie said...

Cute kids...and I love swedish fish too!