Friday, August 1, 2008

Flash Back Friday


I have always loved this picture of brady! And he has said a few funny things lately that I thought I would add.

We were talking about my dad because we passed a cemetery and the question came about how did he die. I told them how and then explained that he had diabetes. Brady said "We should never eat diabetes then huh mom"

Today we were driving and Krissa claimed she saw a bear. They began to talk about smokey the bear and then Brady said "Mom when dad goes bear hunting tell him that if the bear has pants and a hat on that he shouldn't kill it because it is probably smokey." He is too funny. I think if the bear had pants and a hat on I would be looking for my camera.

3 comments:

Ralaina said...

Love your updated blog. Brady is to funny. Our boys are almost 6 can you believe it!

Anne said...

That is too Cute! Isn't it so funny that anything is possible with kids. I like his saying about how dogs were made. He has quite the imagination. :O)

Kristin and Jay said...

K have you read the book yet? How is it! I am dying over here in no man's land!! AGH!!