Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag!

So my friend Amy tagged me awhile back. You are supposed to put a picture of 1o things in your house. I decided to do 10 things that I love about this house. Because as nice as this house is. I still miss my house in bellevue. So today I'm deciding to accentuate the positive!
The kitchen, because well its big and I like it!
Trash compactor. Because I take the garbage out maybe once every two weeks. Where with a normal garbage it was once or twice a day

My can cupboard, I buy cans just so I can put them away. My tub because its huge and I love to take baths.
This room that we call the big room, its big and I'm pretty sure it will be great when winter comes and there is 6 ft of snow outside. Because apparently even though we moved from bellevue we will still be getting tons of snow.
The laundry room, because it is its own room and not a mudroom/laundry room
The exercise room, and my giant closet! (Well giant compared to the one in bellevue)
and last but not least, the guest room and the view from the guest room. Anyone want to come and visit?
I tag Carrie and Jeni. Because well I want to see your houses!

4 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I'm not even sure if there are 10 pictures to take of this little place...but I'll try!

Just Us said...

That is a beautiful house with an even more beautiful view. I miss those views.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is a really pretty house! I can't wait to fill that room with our bodies on NOVEMBER 21st! Woo Hoo He he he he he Hoo hoo hoo hoo, Oh my heck I can't WAIT!!

Amanda said...

I'm excited to see your new place! I miss the kids!