Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thanks Aunt Tiffie

Tiff didn't see Krissa on her birthday so she gave her this belated present. Its a cute little board she made with magnets on it so she can hang her pictures or whatever on it in her room. It was so cute. Krissa and I both loved it. Thanks sis!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love it. I really need to get one for my boys. Last year, Jacob used a glue stick to put his pictures on the wall in his room. It looks really nice, I bet she will love it! :O)

Kristin and Jay said...

That is very cute! Good idea. And I finished the book last night. I loved it! I am sad its over, but kind of glad I can get back to my life. Every time one of these books comes out I am AWOL(sp?) for 4 days!

Just Us said...

That is so cute. Your sister is very talented. You know I am still waiting for my turn to run into her here. I think you need to come visit here soon. I know you say you don't have any friends up there but even though we are far away from each other you can call me everyday, I will call you, I am always here for you. I love you and miss you and actually don't feel "normal" without you guys around. The Peatross family is supposed to be near the Rideout family forever right?