Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poison Berries!


Brady and I were sitting outside waiting for Krissa to come home off the school bus. I was looking at some berries and asked Brady if he thought they were poison and if we could eat them. He said "yes you can eat them but they are poison, they taste like hair." I said have you tried them he said "Yes and they taste like hair. That's why squirrels eat them, they like hair." He says the funniest things!

Then this morning Brady asked for a snack and I said only if you blow me a kiss. He blew me a kiss so I blew him a kiss. I pretended to catch his and then he pretended to catch mine. I went to turn away and he said look where I'm putting yours I look up and he is putting my kiss right on his butt and laughing as he ran away. What a little stinker.
I asked Brady the other day what he was most excited about when school starts. He said "I'm not excited for recess. I just want to lurn (learn)" How could you not love this little boy!

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I laughed right out loud about the berries tasting like HAIR?! Funny kid!

He is cute. Dontcha just love all of the fun things they come up with?!

Just Us said...

I can just imagine his cute voice saying all those things. He is so funny.

Norris Fam said...

Good thing they weren't so poisonous that he ended up in the hospital or worse...

It probably would surprise us all if we knew what our kids were doing when our backs are turned!

Amanda said...

Oh I can totally hear him saying LUN! I miss his little speach impediment!! NOt really an impediment but ya know. He's not old enough for Kindergarten!

Anne said...

That is cute! I love food that tastes like hair! hahaha he is a little character. I think boys are just little characters. I know all of mine are their own little character! I hope Brady enjoys learning, and can deal with recess!

Jelina said...

Oh...I miss Colton's little friend Brady! I'm just getting caught up on posts...hope he has a good time at school. I'm so nervous for Colt tomorrow I can't to sleep, so I'm reading blogs. :) Love ya!