Ok so I was in albertsons today waiting to buy a pound of hamburger at the meat counter . When I heard the lady in front of us asking about the octopus when she said and I quote "Can you buy just one testicle or do you have to buy the whole octopus?" The lady at the counter just looked at her and said "Sure you can just buy one tentacle." Of course Brian in true Brian fashion whispered to me "No they only come in pairs." If it would have been me I would have cracked up because I was cracking up behind her back. The lady never even batted an eye at calling a tentacle by its wrong name and just went her merry way. Leaving Brian and I laughing as she walked away.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Tentacles!
Ok so I was in albertsons today waiting to buy a pound of hamburger at the meat counter . When I heard the lady in front of us asking about the octopus when she said and I quote "Can you buy just one testicle or do you have to buy the whole octopus?" The lady at the counter just looked at her and said "Sure you can just buy one tentacle." Of course Brian in true Brian fashion whispered to me "No they only come in pairs." If it would have been me I would have cracked up because I was cracking up behind her back. The lady never even batted an eye at calling a tentacle by its wrong name and just went her merry way. Leaving Brian and I laughing as she walked away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY! That is WAY funny! How embarrassing for her, or is it. Maybe she thought the lady said it wrong when she replied with tentacles!
I have a problem with the word version! I generally say "Virgin" instead! I guess I won't feel quite so embarassed about that one anymore!
That is so funny, I can just see you two "whooping it up". That reminds me though I need to call you because I have a story for ya concerning this:)Something you need to know about little boys...
Post a Comment