Since we bought a new patio set with a fire pit today we thought we would pull out the stuff for smores. I have to say it got me excited for summer and camping.
K how come I didn't see that when we were there a couple of weeks ago? Is it on your front porch? I can only see bits of it, but I LOVE it! I am way into orange!! A fire pit is definitely something I am planning to invest in =)!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you all enjoyed the smores and weather warm enough to go outside and eat some! We have had wind all weekend, I don't think that patio furniture would've lasted long around here. When we came home from church the new shed that I put up was almost in the driveway. Looks Great! Enjoy!
5 comments:
That patio set is so pretty! I love the rug too! Yay for the sunshine!!!
K how come I didn't see that when we were there a couple of weeks ago? Is it on your front porch? I can only see bits of it, but I LOVE it! I am way into orange!! A fire pit is definitely something I am planning to invest in =)!!
Oh and I forgot to mention YUM!
We just bought it this weekend. And yes the smores were yummy
Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you all enjoyed the smores and weather warm enough to go outside and eat some! We have had wind all weekend, I don't think that patio furniture would've lasted long around here. When we came home from church the new shed that I put up was almost in the driveway. Looks Great! Enjoy!
Post a Comment