Remember when I looked like this? Some of you never saw me like this but I just think its crazy what can happen to you in a year. And yes I didn't include a picture of my head or legs on purpose. They were not at there best during this time:)
Isn't that so FUN! I am impressed though, I avoid the camera when I am not pregnant and always have. I have been through four pregnancies and I bet you would have to search to find that many pictures of me pregnant. It sure is amazing how much your body can change in 1 year!!! :O)
3 comments:
Isn't that so FUN! I am impressed though, I avoid the camera when I am not pregnant and always have. I have been through four pregnancies and I bet you would have to search to find that many pictures of me pregnant. It sure is amazing how much your body can change in 1 year!!! :O)
And look how tiny your belly is now?!!! And it hasn't even been a year =)
Yeah, that is a pretty cute little belly Kara!
Post a Comment