Saturday, April 12, 2008

New bikes.





Brian and I bought ourselves new cruisers and a little bike seat for paislee this weekend. Brian's is actually called the moon dog or moon doggy like I like to call it. We tried to ride all the way to snow bunny to get ice cream but we only made it about half way and had to turn around. Brian kept asking the kids if daddy looked like a dork on his cruiser but I thought he looked great.


6 comments:

Jones Family said...

you guys are such a cute family always doing such fun stuff all together :)

Norris Fam said...

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of riding a bike if you eat ice cream at the end??? :) While you're there pick up some fries for me ok!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hey Brian and Jeni should go for a cute little ride on their Orange bikes! :)

I love the bikes...seriously! I love cruisers! Tell Brian to put on a pair of shorts and some flip flops and he will fit right in! :)

WASN'T TODAY BEAUTIFUL!!

Anne said...

Looks like fun! My boy's have finally started to pull their bikes out too. The only problem is nobody can ride except Jacob. Everyone else can't ride without training wheels and they are all broken.

Jelina said...

Good for you guys! I love the cruisers. Tell Brian he does look like a dork...Just kidding! Cruisers are the thing here for sure.

Ralaina said...

Those bikes are stylin! Tell Brady good job for me, he's a real big boy now, and can now attempt jumps and wheelies! j/k