Thursday, April 17, 2008

9,10 wait 11 month check?

So I was a little late getting Paislee in for her 9 month well child check because I was looking for a new pediatrician (thanks to Kristin I found one I love). So Paislee weighs 22 lbs 11 ounces and is 29 inches tall. That means she weighs the same as Brady did when he was a year and is a inch taller than him at a year. It also means that she is 4 lbs heavier than Krissa was at a year. Lets just say she has quite the thunder thighs. I was pretty proud of her because she had the hemoglobin test where they prick her finger and she just looked at them. Didn't even cry. They gave her a shot and she just cried for half a second and was done. I had to laugh at myself because Paislee was chewing on a pen and choked a little and I didn't even react. The nurse was in the next room and came running and said is she ok. I was like oh she just choked on a pen. The nurse said "oh you can tell you are a third time mom" and then she just walked away laughing.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Isn't it fun to compare the kids with their siblings weight and height at that age. Cute shirt! Girl things just seem so cute compared to what we have. Good Job Paislee!