Friday, April 25, 2008

Flash Black Friday


My Sister, My Friend. I thought I would put on some pictures of me and my sissy when we were kids today. We might have fought a lot when we were teenagers (well she fought and I laid there and took the beating) just kidding (kind of)! But we are the best of friends now and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't call her sometimes 3 times a day to talk about nothing. Love ya Tiffy. If you go to my music at the bottom and click on Reba Mcentire "my sister, my friend" while you watch the slide show it makes it a little better :)

5 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

How cute! The one with you on the couch looks a lot like Paislee. I love that you were a little blondie. And the one with you guys laying out is awesome! It should totally be in an old magazine! Its so funny how styles come back in, your sister sunglasses are so in style now! I would totally wear them =) I feel for you with the older sister. I only had one older sister and I got to take the beatings too =)

Ralaina said...

Those are really fun pictures. I think Paislee looks like you too. You and Tiff are so cute.

madsens said...

how fun. cute pictures, I need to learn to do the slide shows.

Jones Family said...

That is so cute, I think your friend is right when she says paislee looks alot like you it is so cute, I can't believe how much alike Jacee looks like Tiff that is fun I used to think they look like baby Marcos but now i see alot more of tiff :) no matter who they look like you are all beautiful :)

Defa's said...

Paislee does look like you. And thank you Tracy for saying my kids look like me, I was starting to wonder if they were really mine. Hehe. Thank you for the tribute Kara, I don't know what I would do without you. And if you got a beating you probably deserved it. Hehe. I do remember being mean to you when Ralaina was around and felt like a bully so I am sorry about those times. I am sorry to you to Ralaina but you have a younger sister so you probably know how it is. Right? The other times you totally deserved though. Love ya!
What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?
-Jenny Devries