My friend Carrie suggested we all do our own little parade of homes, and since I have a few family members who have yet to see my home (um my brothers for one) I thought I would go ahead and share some pictures! Ok carrie (and anyone esle who wants to join in) lets see a parade of your home now.
5 comments:
I'm glad i saw the 2005 date on your backyard picture. If your backyard looks like that and mine is still full of snow I might have a tiny tantrum!=) Now I don't have to go snoop, thanks for the tour!
Loved it! And your background music was perfect, it made me want to come over and lay down on your couch. My photos are coming but I have a bed on order for our master bedroom. It won't be here for a few weeks...can I wait that long???
Looks like a lot of fun! You have decorated way more than I have. I don't have much more on my walls other than a big elk head.
Hi, I feel like I can finally talk to you. Thanks for helping me comment :) and for all of your help with my blog. Your home is so beautiful and you did awesome with the decorating! I hope to have a home one day again too.
Your home is beautiful... so cute and beautifully decorated. Some day when I get my projects finished I want to do that...
Post a Comment