Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally Brady can ride without training wheels.

Brady and Krissa were riding around today and I convinced krissa to let Brian take her training wheels off just long enough to have him run down the street with her 4 times and then she could put them back on if she wanted. If she did this I would take her to bunny burger for ice cream. She did and I was so proud of her she did it all without crying. But the minute the 4 times were up she asked for them to be put back. They are up off the ground now (as you can see in the picture to the left) and she will ride it while it wobbles. We just have to take baby steps with her:) Brady on the other hand asked for his to come all the way off today so we did and it was only 5 minutes later he was riding around free of training wheels and even starting off on his own. My kids are getting big way to fast!


















3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Yeah, I tried with Syd yesterday and she almost had it but then she got frustrated and started to cry. We'll have to try again another time.

Good job Brady!

Kristin and Jay said...

Riding your bike can be scary!! But boys are more adventurous, he is seriously just soooo cute! Go Brady!

Anne said...

Yeah Brady and way to be a good sport Krissa. We need to work on that again this year too. It isn't fun to take the kids for a bike ride when I end up pushing three of them home! Looks like Fun! Aren't you so glad for warm weather!!!! :O)