
Brian, Brady and Brians friend Doug took the boat out fishing for the first time this weekend in Hagerman. They didn't catch anything but they did stop by the fish hatchery to see these sturgeon,rainbow and carp fish. Brian said this hatchery was actually pretty cool with an observation window below the pond. Brady seemed to really like it.


4 comments:
Where is the Clear Creek hatchery? That looks way cool!
Its in hagerman.
When Ashlynn gets older I might have to send her with you guys if she ever wants to fish =). We just never do it! But little kids love it for some reason! And I was walking through Target on thursday and saw this basket thing. I was so excited, but yes you are right, not as big as I thought it would be. I decided I will keep as many toys in it as I can and then the rest will just have to go in her room where they belong right =)
Yes I ended up buying one that is meant to go with a patio set because it was huge. But I managed to fill it up. Like a not even 1 year old needs that many toys:)
Post a Comment