Monday, April 28, 2008

4-Wheeling


We drove up slaughterhouse canyon this weekend. Me in the ranger with paislee and krissa. Brady on his 4-wheeler and Brian on his. With of course the dogs in tow. As you can see in the first picture I have 3 dogs in the ranger with me. Then in the second picture. Penny is on the 4-wheeler with Brian. How does that happen you ask. Well apparently as I was driving up a hill Penny fell out and I didn't notice. Thank goodness Brian was behind me to pick her up. Of course he had to make me feel bad and say she was limping and everything. But he admitted later that she was fine. Krissa asked Brian if his dog Mowgli pushed penny out:)

Brian doing some stunts on Brady's 4-wheeler:)




Paislee had so much fun she couldn't stay awake:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Seriously, the visual of Penny falling out the back made me laugh! I'm pretty sure that if Beau had fallen off the back Dan would have kept on driving (not kidding).

You guys do so many fun things together!

(By the way...I got the cute party decor at Target- love it!)

Jelina said...

Great spring posts lately. I haven't commented, but I've been reading. Love the testicle story.

Kristin and Jay said...

k what the heck is a ranger? Is it the same thing as on Little People Big World =), or is that called a mule? Looks like fun anyways! Cute little Paislee asleep in her car seat. You guys have fun toys to play with =)

Ralaina said...

You guys are such a cute couple and awesome parents. You have so much fun together.

Kara said...

Yes kristin is just like little people big world. Only a different brand;)

Baum Family said...

Your Area looks just like Tabby all the snow and the sage brush, I glad we are not the only ones will snow, and more snow..Your family is so cute..Our dog rides on the 4-wheelers too, both of them lol..