Friday, April 18, 2008

Flash Back Friday

These are some pictures of us at the sand dunes when we were dating. And us in Vegas visiting my best friend Ralaina when her now 8 year old was just a baby. Time flies when your having fun!

Hoover Dam-Matt,Ralaina,Me,Brian

Little Sahara-Justin,Brian,Me Ralaina

Brian(yes I'm sure thats Brian)

Brian


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ralaina said...

It's always fun to have a flashback! That is so funny. You know those Vegas pics was the last time we actually got together (we've seen each other since though) and you even came all the way to Vegas. It was 8years ago. I think it is my turn. If I can arrange it I will bring my bike :) no promises unless our house sells.

Kara said...

Yes come on down. We arent that exciting but Im sure we would all have a blast and the kids would love playing together:)

Ralaina said...

can't wait to hear the comments about the hairstyle at the sand dunes-lets pretend it was wind blown.

Kristin and Jay said...

I am loving the sun glasses Kara! Are the lenses blue =)? You guys are definitely hot!! I went to the Doc today and they kept telling me how precious Paislee was and how beautiful her name was, etc....they sure fell in love with her!! =)

Kara said...

Thanks Kristin I was stylin. Im glad to hear they really liked paislee and they werent just being polite. :)

Anne said...

How fun! Can you believe it has been that long ago. The sand dunes looks a little scary to me!!! I don't do anything that would involve all wheels off the ground!!!!