Thursday, April 17, 2008

I need size 11 shoes!

I told Brady to get his school shoes on this morning and he kept refusing to wear them and wanted to wear different shoes. After awhile I finally stopped and asked him why. He said I need to find shoes that are size 11 because colton has size 11 and I want to be the same. My shoes are only 8 and his are 11. I tried to tell him that his feet weren't size 11 therefore he doesn't have size 11 shoes. But he kept digging in his closet. We did end up finding some hand me downs that were size 10 and he was OK with that. But he still asked if we could go to the store before school and buy some size 11. (Like we even have a shoe store in this town.) I said no and he said well when you get home put size 11 shoes on your grocery list. He is too funny.

1 comment:

Jelina said...

That is way too funny. I had no idea my kid had such monstrous feet. We just got him some new shoes and I did buy about 1/2 size too big, so he could wear them for more than 6 months. They sure compare themselves to one another a lot.