Friday, April 11, 2008

Flash Back Friday

These are just a collection of pictures of the kids when they were little.

I love the quote on this one. We tend to think Krissa is a little bossy. But I personally think she is a great leader.

And this one is just funny. Because Krissa really is trying to shut Brady in the hamper, and on the last one I walked in to the kids in a pile of q-tips they were "partners in crime" even when Brady could barely crawl. There were q-tips in the vent all over in the room and of course one in Brady's mouth:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Look at cute little Krissa! She is so sweet! I LOVE the "good leader" idea! I will have to remember that with Mal, I am sure!

Anne said...

Very cute! I love the q-tip picture....we have had to many of those kinds of experiences to not enjoy that one. It is amazing what they can do before they crawl or walk....if they really want to they can do almost anything.