Brian threw the bouquet to Cody and Cody proceeded to throw it onto the strip. Apparently he doesn't want to be the next groom=)
Cody giving the wedding toast.
Darin and Tamra made reservations at this restaurant over looking the strip and across from the treasure island show. So when it got dark we got to see the pirate show. All of us except mom and aunt Linda went to a club after and well we are all hoping that the pictures tiff took there will never get out=) We all had a blast it was great to be with family we only wish Ray could have been there=) Congrats guys and thanks for inviting us to Vegas.

6 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! What a great place to get away for the weekend.
You guys should come out one weekend. The boys could go fishing and we could scrapbook or something.
Looks like you had a great trip, I like that fountian too but I forgot my camera when we walked the strip.. Brain is a good little soldier filling in for the kids and all lol
looks very romantic!
I hope that they will be very happy.....Im surprised that Cody didnt cry, lol
Looks Awesome! I bet you had so much fun. I wish Darin would of got married while I still lived there,:) that would of been so much fun with your family. It looks very romantic and memorable. Tamara looked beautiful, I love her dress!
No one can deny that the Venetian is a pretty amazing place. I heard once that they employ 80,000 at their hotel...do you think it's true???
Those pictures are pretty! I love her dress too. It sounds like you guys had a very nice trip! It's nice to have an excuse to get away once in awhile.
Post a Comment