Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey baby lets go to Vegas...

I'm more than a little excited to go to Vegas this weekend. The whole point in going to start with is my brother Darin is getting married. But it has turned into a two night weekend away from the kids for Brian and I. Brian's parents have graciously agreed to come to our house and watch the kids while we get away to Vegas (Thanks again guys). We are going to see the show "O" the first night and then the second day I get to see my friend Carrie for lunch. Yeah. Then Saturday night I get to see something I often wondered would happen. Yep that's right Darin is getting married. We are so excited for him and happy to welcome Tamra into the family. Thanks for the excuse for a Vegas get away!
Las Vegas
Dive into a watery world of theatric brilliance. One part lavish opera and one part aquatic spectacle, O delivers a stunning mix of circus acts, performing arts, and choreography—all of it set in, on, and above 1.5 million gallons of water.

6 comments:

Anne said...

How exciting. The show sounds pretty interesting too. Have a great weekend.

Just Us said...

Fun times!
Now is "O" the clothed or unclothed Cirque Du Soleil?

Baum Family said...

Have fun, Love to hear about the show when ya get back..

Kara said...

Jeni, I didnt know there was two versions. I guess we will see...

Norris Fam said...

I'm so excited!!! Where should we go? I'll call ya...

Lindsay Family said...

I just had to call Dean and tell him about Darin. That is exciting and surprising. Have a fun time. I'm jealous.