
Brian and Brady took the boat out for the first time this year today. Brian said he almost got a tear in his eye when Brady would actually hold the fish. He usually just says "you hold it in front of me to take the picture."

I was getting food from McDonald's after a hard day of shopping at the outlet stores. haha Krissa said she and Paislee were going to find a table. When I found them she had paislee sitting on a chair all by herself. Apparently she wants nothing to do with high chairs in restaurants anymore=) By the way can I just say I love the gymboree outlets, too bad my wallet doesn't love it.
4 comments:
I am super impressed with Brady!!! I couldn't hold a fish like that, it would probably cause a tear to come to my eye too!
Agh, I wouldn't hold a fish either. I would make Brady hold it in front of me =)! I love gymboree too! Its a really good thing I don't live close to one =)
Paislee is so dang cute! And good for Brady for holding the fish. I was quite shocked my boys did it, too. I don't touch fish.
Those are way cute pictures Brady is so proud, He is growing up and Paislee looks so big at that table, I wish I had little kids around more, not every day but once in a while lol
Post a Comment