Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The After Party!

These are just a few pictures of our after the wedding party in Vegas. Tiff happened to have a camera and I'm sorry some of the pictures are small but I cropped people out so you could only see Brian and I since we gave permission for these to be seen=)haha And you all thought Brian couldn't dance!
Me attempting a line dance!
Brian doing the sprinkler
Not sure what dance move this is=) I thought I would die laughing when he did this!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christie said...

was the dancing before or after drinks?, lol
Those are priceless!

Jones Family said...

That is to funny! looks loke a blast...

Jones Family said...

like not loke :)

Malisa said...

Those are awesome pictures! Have yourecovered yet? Are we still on for Monday! I just put your cell in my phone so I can call you.
Tell Brian he should try out to be on dancing with the stars! Hee Hee

Just Us said...

Oh my! I wish I could of been there to see those dance moves in action. I love all the pictures from your trip to Vegas. It looks like you guys had a great time.